Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wet n Wild Ticket to Brazil Bronzer

I had been looking for a new bronzer and my eye's couldn't help but see this huge bronzer, and as soon as I saw the price I bought It ($3.99)
The brand has various color shades and this is the one of the darkest.
When I opened it I saw the shimmers but when I swatched it was pretty matte.
 
I LOVE:
The smell, it has a sunscreen smell that I love but it isn't overpowering
 
It blends so well leaving your skin with a bronzed glow
 
It's a natural color that contours perfectly
 
 
 
The first time I wore this I looked in the mirror and it just looked so natural on me and it pulled my makeup look together. I feel like this shade can work on a lot of different skin tones. I'm tan skinned and usually bronzers are not dark enough to give me a contour but this one is great. It's definitely a bronzer that is buildable which makes it easy those days you want a more sculpted face.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment