Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Colour Pop queen for a day haul and "Frida" lipstick review

 
 



 
I have been wanting to try out colour pop items for so long so I bought the "queen for a day" set,"game face" super shock shadow and"frida" lipstick.
First of all they win the award for best packaging and not just because the packaging is beautiful but when they shipped it they put it in another box so it was extra secure. They also put bubble wrap and wrapping material over everything making sure everything is securely packaged.
 
They also put a handwritten note in the box. So cute!!
 


 
I think I found my new favorrite shadows! They are such great colors included in the kit. It is 5 indivdual shadows and bae and shameless are a duo. Theres not one shadow I don't like. They are so metallic and exactly what I like. Each shadow feels like a creme and comes out with maximum pigmentation. I used all these sahdows to create the eyelook above in the picture.
  • the lid: was "sequin" and all on the bottom lash line
  • for the liner: I used "bae" over a black liner
  • for the crease: I used"shameless"
  • for the highlight: "girly"
  •  
 
This is the other pigment I got which is called "Game face"
To me it reminds me a true metallic bronze color. This is the type of color I would use on the lower lash line.



I had to pick up this lipstick in "Frida" the day it launched because the creator of the color was none other than coffeebreakwithdani from youtube. She said it is the perfect peachy pink nude lipcolor. It is in the satin formula. Since I love peach and pink nudes I knew I would love this color and it is truly the color of life.
 When I'm going to do a quick errand out of the house I don't usually wear makeup but I do put on this lipstick and somehow I look more put together. It's a confidence booster that I love.
The staying power is very good especially while drinking coffee and eating. I could see myself rebuying this lipstick as soon as I run out. It's the only color I've been wearing out of the house and just as she said it is the perfect go to color.
 
So if you couldn't tell I really enjoy all the products I bought and will be looking forward to getting more.



No comments:

Post a Comment