Saturday, November 29, 2014

Colour Pop holiday 2014 swatches and review

 
 


I was so excited when I learned colour pop was coming out with holiday sets so the second day they came out I got two sets. The first big set is called not a box of chocolate. It hold six all new limited edtion shades. The cost is $30.
The second set I got is called never naughty which was $20.




              Drift,doe a deer,sleigh




Partridge,tinsel,halo





Snow flurry,sugar plum,dasher,etiquette




So I've had this shadows for awhile and as I'm sipping my gingerbread latte Im wondering why I'm not as happy with these as I was with the other colour pop regular non limited edtion shadows. I think the main reason is because the shadows arn't as pigmented as the normal ones are. I tried to wear the purple shadow yesterday in dasher and it looked like a sheer wash of light purple. I was hoping it would have been more pigmented but no matter how much I packed it on with my finger it still looked muted. I feel like all the shadows lacked pigmentation. I love colour pop shadows so I wish the shadows would of have a pop like their usual ones do.






2 comments:

  1. Would you consider selling these??
    Please respond to tamara4uelite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you consider selling these??
    Please respond to tamara4uelite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete