Thursday, November 6, 2014

L.A girls Lip paint GLAZED review of six colors

 
 
 
 
L.A Girl lip paint has recently come out with lip paints said to be liquid lip color with shine. They come in a lot of different of colors. I bought this set on ebay and it came with the bright colors of the collection. I usually wear nude beige colors on my lips but I want to try out other colors for a change. These colors are really intense bright colors. Exactly what the name is because it looks like bright paint. The colors are opaque and bright. People will see your lipstick before anything else. So most of the colors are out of my comfort zone.Especially the orange one which looks like bright neon solid orange on.
 
 
  1. The first on is called "hot mess" an orange color that is a straight up bright orange color that is almost a neon shade
  2. next is "pin up" a ruby red that is not as opaque as the rest but I can totally see myself wearing it for the holiday season
  3. "babydoll" is a true white pink barbie color
 
 
 
 
 
 
  1. "bombshell" is a magenta hot pink color
  2. I got this set mostly because I wanted to try out a purple lipstick but "coy" is a tad to dark for me. It looks too intense on my lips. With my big lips colors can look too funny.
  3. out of the colors"blushing" is my favorite because it is a mauve that looks very well suited for me
  4.  

 
This is the applicator it has.
The formula is quite watery so be careful not to squeeze to hard. The consistency is of a watery lipgloss. it is not thick like a lipstick.
 
I think I would like these better if I had gotten them in natural nude shades. I just don't have the courage to go out of the house wearing neon orange lips.
If you like mega intense colors I think these would more than impress thats why I think in the future I'll want to get there more natural shades.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment