Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Colour Pop Where The Light Is review


I always love a great warm neutral eyeshadow set. So when Colour pop came out with this set I decided I wanted it. 
This set is twenty dollers on Colour pops website. It comes with four fun nuetral colors. And what I mean by fun is these colors are so pigmented and shimmery. 
I could definetly see this set being my go to for a summer eye!

First color is called cornelious. Its a matte warm chocolate brown. Which makes it the perfect crease and blending color.

Here is another matte color called Glow. Its a pigmented creamy white color. It works great under the browbone.

Now this is the stunner of the shades. Its a pearlized amber gold color. Its called Kathleenlights after the youtube beauty guru who worked with colour pop to make this set. 
I wear this shade on my lids and the results are so pretty. I've never used a gold color as pigmented as this.

Blaze is the last color of the set. Its a mettalic brown with lots of gold glitter. 
It does have a little bit of fallout but I think its because the glitter. 
I love this color on the lids and on the bottom lashline as well.

This is a really great set and I would totally buy it again. I can create a whole look with these shades. So definetly a must for anybody wanting a beautiful golden eye!








No comments:

Post a Comment