Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Too faced SUGAR POP sweet eye shadows



Too faced came out with beautiful french macaron inspired shadows and I couldn't be more excited! The packaging is filled with bright macaron pictures. And inside the colors are just so colorful. Which makes it a great palette to have for spring.
I purchased it for $36 at Ulta.

Here are the swatches taken without primer.
Rock Candy,Macaron,Malted milk ball

I love this trio. It's really wearable and neutral. I love the rock candy color. It's a pigmented white shade with shimmers.

Strawberry Ice,Sugared Violet,Blackberry

This row is a purple lovers dream. It's an easy go to purple eye. The last color is blackberry is a matte and so beautiful. I love colors that are taupe with hints of purple.

Peach Fuzz,Bubblegum,Blue Raspberry

Now when I first saw this palette these are the three colors that drew me into buying it. The Blue Raspberry color is super pigmented and goes on creamy. I didn't even have to layer the swatch. I just swiped my finger through it and was so impressed!

It also comes with a little booklet of guides to how to create different shadow looks.

I feel like for the price these shadows aremore than worth it. I can createso much looks from nuetral to bright colors.

The consisteny of the shadows are so creamy and pigmented. Another winner in my book from Too Faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment