Thursday, March 19, 2015

NEW Best of Becca collection First impression!




 
 
 
I purchased this kit at Ulta for $34. It is an Ulta exclusive and limited edtion. I've never tried any Becca products before so this is my first impression of the brand and the collection.
It comes with four products. two of them are highlighters and two blush/cheek products.
On the back of the box is says these are some of their best selling and iconic products so I'm excited to try them out and show you the swatches.



 
First product I pulled out was this beach tint in the color "Guava".
It is a water resistant creme stain that can be used on your lips or cheeks. I was intriged to see what the color would be. And it was a pinky peach color.
The consistency feels nice and silky and when I applied it on my lips it gave it a my lips but better color. While it is sheer and so close to my natural color I like that it because it evens out my lipcolor.
 
 
Next is the shimmer souffle in watermelon/moonstone. It is a creamy mix of a pink shade and a gold shade.
I've tried out cream blushes before but never any with built in highlighter.
Wow when I swatched it,it is so shimmery I personally love that about it but others might find it to be too much.
I can see myself applying this blush and not even having to apply a highlighter ontop.
And the best part is it truly smells like watermelon. With watermelon being my favorite fruit it is a major plus for me.
 
Now onto the thing that made me ultimatly buy this kit. It is a mini version of one of becca's shimmering skin perfector. I've heard so much great things about these that I had to see if the hype around the product was real.
This is in the color "Rose Gold".

The name of rose gold is so accurate! The formula is so smooth and as you can see from the swatch it is such a pretty highlight. I know what I'll be wearing for the summer time. It's so pigmented I could also see it being used as a eyeshadow.
Now I know why the shimmer perfector powders are so hyped.

The last product is an highlighter in the color "opal".
I missed out on getting a trio of these highlighters over the winter time and ever since I've still wanted to try one.


 
 
As you can see it comes with a doe foot applicator perfect for applying it to areas of the face in swipes.
 
The top swipe is a concentrated dose of it and right below it is it blended out and to me it looks like the perfect shimmering gold hue.
 
I was so surprised that Theres no misses in here for me. Sometimes in makeup kits you get a product that isn't all to great but I truly liked all of these products.
Now I just can't wait to add these to my everyday makeup routine.
For the value you can't beat this one. It gives you such great highlighters and blushes.
 
Have any of you guys tried out this kit or any other becca products mentioned?


2 comments:

  1. I love BECCA! Just tried to grab this online at ULTA, but it's out. I'm hoping my local store will still have it. Thanks for the swatches. This is such a great deal!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes this is an amazing kit!
      Hope you are able to find it:)

      Delete