Thursday, March 12, 2015

Too Faced #Nofilter Selfie light reflecting powders NEW


 
Who doesn't want to put the hashtag #nofilter
on their pictures? I know I would and the new Too Faced Selfie powders can make it happen.
This is a new product that can be found at too faced.com or Sephora's in JC Pennys. It retails for $36 dollers and comes with three light filtering powders.
 
 
Now I have to tell you when I first found about this product I thought it looked like a gimmick. I mean could powders actually change the way my skin looks in pictures?
When I tested out these products I noticed they did just that. They blurred the look of my pores and gave a brightness back to my face.

                                

                                
 
 
 

The first color in the palette is banana color (Sunrise) that is suppose to give a brightening warmth to your face. I apply this shade under my eyes and I truly notice a big difference. It counter acts any darkness and leaves me an awakened glow to my face.

 
The next shade is a warm toned bronze shade(Totally toasted).
Don't be scared to use to this color becasue it is so finely milled that it just gives a soft bronzy glow. I put it where I would put my contour and it just warms up those parts.

    Moon river is the last shade in the palette. This was is an interesting color. Usually when you think of highlighting your face you don't think to use a lavender shade. But when applied it gives a light etheral glow. I put it just above my cheek bones and it makes my cheeks so glowy without the shimmer.
      


                                  



These powders are something else. I can't even believe that powders could even do things that these do. First of all there so buttery and finely milled that the color will always come out natural. I can totally see this becoming something I have to use everyday!
 
I would say definetly go check this product out in stores and see for yourself how beautiful the shades are.

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment