Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled To Perfection review and swatches

 
 
 
With all the makeup companys coming out it can be hard to choose which one will be right for you.
So if your looking for an easy contour kit to use this could be for you. Now I somewhat know how to contour but with this palette it makes it so easy.
The colors are so creamy. They feel like a cream but their just a super finely milled powder.

It comes with four amazing colors. Two are bronzers and the other two are highlighters.
When I swatched these colors I loved how pigmented they were!
The color in light cocoa was extremly pigmented so when you high light with it,you'll notice a difference for sure. It's not a shimmery color it's more of a satin.
LIGHT COCOA

 
 
MEDIUM COCOA
Medium cocoa is a mid tone light grey brown. I haven't used it much because it is a little to light for my skin. But I could see it working great for lighter skin tones.
 
DARK COCOA
 
Dark cocoa is a matte warm toned color.I've already gotten so much use out of this! Usually when you contour you want a grey cool toned color but for me I notice for me warm colors look best.
I can say it is the softest bronzer I've ever used. It glides on my skin without being splotchy
 

POP OF LIGHT
 
Now I know your looking at this color like why is there big gold glitters?!
But hold on don't freak out because when it's applied over your makeup it doesn't look that instense.
I happen to love the shimmer it gives to my cheeks.
I would say just put a tiny amount on the tops of the cheeks sparingly.




It even gives a little paper showing three looks to try out!
 
 
THINGS to know about the product:
  1. Can be found at Sepohora or too faced.com for $40
  2. Not blotchy at all
  3.  Smells like their signature chocolate scent
  4. Great for light and dark skin tones
  5. I have worn this to the gym for the purposes of seeing how good it would perform on a hummid day and it held up! so great for the upcoming summer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment