Friday, November 7, 2014

NYX butter gloss review

 
If you've ever wondered about the nyx butter glosses then I'm so glad your here. I'll talk about the colors I have,the wear of them,and the consistency.
So let's first talk about the colors I chose. I bought four neutral soft shades that I knew I would wear.
 
CREME BRULE

 

First up is my favorite and the one I wear most. It is a beautiful light baby pink nude color. It is a more sheer color so on the lips it is a light wash of color. This color goes with any eyeshadow look i wear.
TIRAMISU

Tiramisu is my second favorite butter gloss. It's a mauve nude that shows more pigmented on the lips. It looks good with a smoky brown eye.

Peaches and Cream

Now this is a statement gloss if I've ever seen one. From the name I would have expected a nude peach color but it is a bright orange color. It sheers out on the lips but it still shines bright on the lips. I would pair it with a a tad eyeliner and your good to go.

 
Last in one I wanted to try so bad. It's called merengue and I thought it would be the perfect lilac lipgloss but it actually turns more pink on my lips. I do not know why it does that but I wish it would have stayed a lilac color. I would pair it with a light gold eyeshadow look.
 
 

 
So the wear is pretty decent. Atleast an hour of wear. I do notice I can't layer the lipgloss over lipsticks. When I tried it made the lipstick patchy under neath. Thats probably the only con I can think about it.
 
The consistency is not sticky at all. It is soft and applies even to the lips. It actually makes my lips softer.
 


So they're a great addition to anyones lipgloss collection and the vanilla scent just makes it even more desirable.


No comments:

Post a Comment