Monday, November 17, 2014

Benefit cheeky sweet spot BLOCKBUSTER six blush holiday 2014 set

 
 
 
Let me tell you if you like blush as much as I do then check out this blush set. It's from benefit and it is their cheeky sweet spot blockbuster kit. It has six of their iconic box o blushes,a brush,and watts up highlighter.
 



 

 
 
 
Look at how pretty the colors of the blushes are!!
There not as big as the ones in the regular boxes but there not tiny either. They all also have a nice rose fresh scent to them.
 
The first three blushes in the palette are all variations of pink blushes. Dandelion color is a light soft pale pink color which doesnt show up well on my skintone. bella bamba was a blush I was so looking forward too. It is a beautiful pink color with gold glitters. Sugar bomb is more of a light pink shimmer highlighter. I usually put it ontop of another blush.
 

 
I had the sugar bomb box o blush already and the first is the box blushes. The box blush is pinker and more pigmented but next to eachother their very similar.
 
Next set of three blushes. Hoola is a matte bronzer and a mid tone color. I use to own the coralista blush and I remember it use to be more pink. The one in this kit is more peachy.
Rockateur looks like the perfect blush for the fall and winter!
It looks like a deep rose color.
 
 
If you have been wanting to try out the benefit blush boxes you should think about getting this palette. I tried to get it online at Sephora and Ulta but it was sold out but in my Sephora store I found it one of the last time.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment