Monday, December 1, 2014

Anatasia Tamana palette swatches and review





Meet my new favorite palette! It blew me away when I first applied it. I had never tried any anatasia products before so I didn't know what to expect from this palette. I had only seen a few reviews for this so I bought it with not much confidence. When I opened the packaging I instantly fell inlove with the box. It's a beautiful mauve with mettalic gold designs.
Not only is it beautiful but it's only twenty nine dollars and compared to other palettes that retail for fifty dollers this is such a good value! 
I bought it at ulta and be aware it is limited edition so if you like what you see be sure to pick it up asap.
 
 
 
It holds ten eyeshadows ranging from neutral to acouple pops of colors.
 
 
This is usually the time were I tell you guys my favorite colors in the palette but I truly love all the colors! I can honestly type that I would use all the colors for all kind of different looks.
I love the chocolate brown shade in the palette becasue it's the perfect transition color that works for so many colors. The teal blue named Venezia is so gorgeous and long lasting.
 

 
I love that it comes with eyeyshadow card looks and my favorite is the one with the pop of teal.

 
 
It has a step by step guide making it so easy for me to recreate the look. Plus side is my Husband actually complimented me on this eyeshadow look which he usually never does.
 

 
here is pictures of the other eyeshadow look cards that came with it.
 
 
 
IS IT WORTH IT?
 
Yes Yes Yes
 
 
This is the perfect palette for fall and winter. This is sitting on my vanity because everyday I'm so excited to wear it and see what kind of combinations I can create.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment