Sunday, December 28, 2014

Daiso Japan Haul! everything was $1.50 each makeup holders,makeup,gloves


                                    
The Daiso store couldn't sell stuff I didn't want. My style of items I love our usually girly pink frilly stuff and for $1.50 their so affordable. Everytime I try looking for makeup storage items their always expensive are are usually not that cute.
At Dasio I found the cutest makeup brush holders that were so affordable.
 
 
                                 

                               

lipstick "tea rose", blush "02"
                              


I also decided to pick up some makeup items.
I got a lipstick in tea rose. I couldnt test out the lipstick in store so I didn't know how it would look. When I did apply it to my lips I noticed a coconut smell that was so overwhelming I had to wipe it off but the smell still stayed on. I wonder why it was so powerful.
I don't know how I'll be able to wear it becasue of the smell but it is a rerally nice pink color.
The blush in number 2 turned out to be a bright straight up red color as you can see I'll have to apply it very lightly.




                                 

                                

 

                               
 
 
 
                            
                       
                                 


Okay as soon as I walked in the store I knew I would be getting these gloves. I don't know any other place where I could get cute heart gloves for only $1.50. They feel so nice and I have been wanting a pair of heart gloves but haven't found them anywhere else.




                                  


                                    
 
 
 
I set up the makeup holders in my room and they fit in so perfectly!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment