Friday, October 24, 2014

elf Vampire beauty book Halloween special limited edition makeup

 
 
 
 
Elf released new limited edition halloween beauty books and out of the three I picked up the Vampire beauty book. It was only six dollars and with all the things in it the six dollar price tag is a steal. I'm so impressed with this palette! The shadows are not powdery and their really pigmented. If your looking to be a Vampire for halloween or just want a vampy fall look then this is something you need in your life! I can see myself using this pallete for an everyday look and more dramatic look this fall. I don't think I've been this excited for a palette this inexpensive before. It comes with false lashes, eight eye shadows, eyeliner,eye shadow applicator, and pinky red lip color.
 




 The first four swatches of the shades are swatched without primer and even without it their so pigmented. The first row of shadows is more of an everyday look with neutral burnt orange true neutral hues. I would give this row a A + for being pigmented and so easy to blend. my favorite out of the three is the third one which is a gorgeous burnt orange with just the slightest gold glimmer.



This next row is filled with dark vampy colors. These shadows have more glitter in them. Just as pigmented at the top row too. You could use these shades to darken up any eye shadow look. My favorite is dark navy blue becasue its dark enough to really brighten eyes.

This lipgloss doesn't have a name so I do not know if it is part of the regular elf lip color collection. It's a nice glossy pinky red color. It doesn't seem to be as opaque but instead of a glossy color.

So even if you arn't being a being a Vampire for Halloween you should still pick up this set because it's the perfect fall pallette. You better hurry to because it's limited editon.

No comments:

Post a Comment