Saturday, October 25, 2014

Too Faced Everything Nice holiday 2014 limited edition palette

 
 
So the holidays are coming early well atleast to makeup companies they are. This pallete released in September and I knew I had to get it early this time because last year I tried waiting till December to get the Too Faced 2013 palette and it was sold out. So I picked it up days after it was released and have been testing it out ever since.
The palette contains twenty eyeshadows,two blushes,one bronzer,highlighter,three piece blush set,mascara,and a glitter makeup bag.
 
 
 
  Since there is so many shadows I decided to showcase four of my favorite light colors and then five of the darker colors. The top two shadows are my favorite eyshadow duo.
  • The first is called"Shiny Happy" and that is highly mettalic pigmented white gold,perfect for inner corner highlighting.
  • Next is "Be You" which is a matte lavender hue.
 
  • Next row are both shimmer shades. "Marvelous" a glittery light baby purple. It is a sheer wash of color.
  • The one to to the right of it is "Don't settle" a tan brown glitter.
 



Now this palette also had some really great deeper colors that I will use on so much looks.
  • The first color I'll talk about is "Head over heels" a ultra chuncky glittery sheer blue color. It does need multiple coats to achive a deep color.
  • The very top color is"Knock out" a deep matte chestnut color
  • The one below that is"Secret Lovers" a green brown shimmer shade
  • "Kindness is free" is a pretty cool tone barbie pink
  • My Favorite dark shadow is"Girly" a duo chrome which is a beige pink color which speaks of green. It is an interesting color for sure.



 
 

On to the bottom half of the palette. It hold two blushes that I wish had deeper pigmentation. there also alittle powdery when applied. So I usually just end up using what ever other blush I have. The colors are a pink and a peach color.
The chocolate soleil bronzer is on the lighter side of bronzers too. I have to pack on the color to see it show up.
You'll also learn that I love highlights and wear one everyday because it gives the face a glow and so youthful. So when I saw that the palette had a highlighter I got  so excited. I like highlighters that are pigmented so I'll just need a swipe and I'll be done. Well the one in this kit is quite sheer so it takes me quite a few swipes to get any color.


 
Also included is a deluxe size too faced mascara. I use it everyday and dont see a big difference in any other mascara I have. I apply another mascara over it so it doesnt flake off.
 
 
Overall I'am very pleased with this set and happy I could get my hands on it. The shadows are insanly pigmented and great color selection. It has a great mix of neutral and more colorful colors. Just Great quality you expect from Too faced cosmetices.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment