Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Elf Studio Concealers



 
Here's two concealers that Elf has in their studio line. I picked them up at Wal-Mart because I needed a new concealer. I wanted a concealer that wasn't pricey. I notice even in the drugstore that their starting to become ridiculous. I don't want to spend ten dollars on a couple ounces of product.
 
The first concealer is the single one to be used as a all purposed product. This is definitely full coverage and I had no problem covering up blemishes. It a harder crème consistently but I noticed patting it into the skin worked perfectly. This product lasts so long, that is something that I need when wanting to have my dark circles covered for the day.  I looked in the mirror at the end of the day and it still looked like it had been when I put it on. I'm just so impressed with this!
 
And here's what it says on the package it came in. I love reading the back of the products so here is what it says:
Conceal acne spots, discoloration, under eye darkness or any other place desired
.
The creamy lightweight texture blends evenly for a natural full coverage that lasts
.
Convenient for fast and effortless makeup touchups
 
 
 
 
The second concealer is called the under eye concealer and highlighter 
 
This produces a medium coverage and its a lot more creamy almost like its gel based.
It glides on unlike any concealer I have ever tried. I actually use over top of the other concealer and they work so well with each other. 
The highlighter part is stark white but when you put it on its a sheer glow. It looks really good, like my eye area is brightened.
 
Here's what the back reads:
Correct under eye problematic areas such as dark circles and bags, easily and effectively
.
Contains vitamins A & E, chamomile, green tea and caffeine to moisturize, sooth and tighten the skin around the delicate eye area
 
 
 
I'm going to keep buying these till I keep wearing concealer.
I have had such a hard time finding a good concealer because either they were to light or just blotchy. I  just had been using my foundation as a concealer but it didn't come close to covering everything. It's nice to know I don't have to buy some high end concealer.
 
 
These are such great products for staying on budget at $3 a piece.
I'm excited about the elf's new studio line and looking forward to checking out more of their stuff.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment