Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Perfume Reviews

Jessica Simpson Fancy- Paris Hilton Fairy Dust- Vera Wang Princess

 
 
The first Perfume is Paris Hilton perfume Fairy dust. Something that drew me to this Perfume was that box, it really is quite beautiful packaging. The bottle itself is a nicely shaped with a pretty fairy engraved in the middle. It contains 3.4 oz. which is a great amount of product.
It's quoted as having notes of Gardenia and its something I can smell immediately  when I spray it. Other notes include floral, Vanilla, and musk. I love this perfume because I can spray it once and its just the right amount of fragrance that lasts for the whole day. It's nice to have a fragrance that  holds it's scent for the whole day. I can explain this as a fragrance that is a musky floral. I love it!
It works well with various body lotions and compliments them making the fragrance pop.
 
 



The purple Princess Fragrance is quite unique refreshing scent. The scent is so uplifting and delicate.
The top note is water lily and it's a scent I have not encountered a lot. Also mixed with notes as
Apple, Mandarin , Vanilla. I put this scent on day where I want a whimsical scent. Now we all know the glass container is such a beautiful class heart shape. It's truly something that works as my everyday scent. The scent  just pep's me up and I love that it has a crown on the top it adds beautiful detail to it.

 
Fancy BY Jessica Simpson is by far one of my most favorite fragrance. I LOVE Vanilla perfumes their so addicting. It's like vanilla sugar was warmed and mixed with the sweetest pears. I wear this fragrance and always gets complimented on the scent. It's something that I can see anyone loving if they share in my love for sweet vanilla notes. I'm so glad the bottle is a gigantic size of 3.4 guaranteeing everlasting days of bliss.






No comments:

Post a Comment