Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Tarte Art of Giving

I snagged the last set my Sephora had. Doesn't it look so amazing! I wasn't intending to pick up this kit but when I walked by it I was amazed at all the stuff that came in the kit.
0

In the first clear compartment is the vitamin C eye bright cream, Maracuja oil,flush gel blush, and memorable blush all in deluxe size.It's was a great way for me to try all these products without having to buy full size.
*The eye cream was a delight, my eyes looked great without irritating them. I'll definitely be using it till it's finished
*I used the maracuja oil on my face and it hydrated it so well and left it feeling so soft. It is also a fast absorbing product.
*The flush gel blush was something else. I prefer to use powder blush so it doesn't seep in and leave my cheeks blotchy. I had to put memorable blush on top to set the gel blush so it stayed it place
*As you can see from the swatches below memorable blush is a light pink with iridescent sparkles

                                                         Flush Gel blush,Memorable blush
 
 
 
 
                                   My three  favorite lippies from the set Ro,John,Lizzy



 
These  8 lip glosses are my favorite. Their quite pigmented and so I usually wear them alone.
With all the color selection,I've been wearing these exclusively


I swatched The top right four colors and was disappointed. The first swatch is suppose to be a gold color and it barely shows up. The rest of the colors I had to pack on to gain any amounts of colors. The eye shadows weren't the standout product in this kit. Alittle sad about that. The colors look so great in the palette but not when applied.
 
Overall I'm glad I picked up this palette because of all the products for me to try out
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment