Friday, December 27, 2013

Urban Decay naked 3 Palette

 This is the NEWEST Urban Decay Palette with 12 new rose hued Eye shadowes!
You can find this palette at Ultra,Urban Decay,Sephora for $52 dollars. It includes 4 sample size primer potions: original,eden,sin,and anti-aging. It also includes a dual eyeshadow brush,one side being a fluffy blender brush while the other side is a lid brush.I love that they included the brush,I use it everyday(sooo soft)
The packaging of the packaging is so darling with it's rippled effect on the cover. The rest of the case functions much the same as the Naked 2 palette.
 As you look at the swatches I can't begin to tell you how Amazing the shadows are. No chalkiness what so ever! So silky and highly pigmented. There is not one eyeshadow in here I don't love. What an amazing idea to have a whole palette of rose hued colors. Not to worry their not super pink just the undertones are that Rosy color.

Color descriptions from bottom to top

Strange: is a matte pigmented creamy white color perfect for brow bone highlight. I'm so glad they put this shadow in here because it actually shows up on my skin

Dust: it's a light shimmery pinkie color. I usually put it over my lid color and it makes it look so sparkly that way

Burnout: it's a beige rose gold color

Limit: it's a matte light chocolate brown with rose undertone

Buzz: this is my favorite color, such a beautiful rose shimmer color.
I've used this color as my lid color and even as the crease color

Trick: A bold gold with lots of fine sparkles, a great pearly smooth finish
 
Nooner: it looks like a boring matte cool toned brown but it's actually looks like a rosy brown color on the lid, just beautiful and an unique color

Liar: a bronze rose color

Factory: A warm dark taupe color

Mugshot: deep purple rose golden shade

Dark side: A slate silver purple color

Black heart: a deep black purple shade with red micro glitter.
On the lid it comes out lighter and I don't notice the red glitters




 This palette blew me away with the quality and uniqueness of the colors. I was on strike against getting this palette at first but when I swatched it I was awe struck at the colors. I have not seen another rose hued shadow quad that captures the neutral aspect of the shadows. Over all I could not have asked for a better palette. The price might seem steap but I waste so much money on cheapy palettes that I won't even end up using so atleast I know with this one I'll get so much use out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment