Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Too Faced Be Bright and Merry Review


 
 
 
 
 
 

 I originally wanted the other huge palette Too faced offered but it sold out so fast so I decided this was the
 next best thing. It is far better than I hoped for. The colors are insanely pigmented and velvety smooth. The kit itself came with a glamorous gold makeup bag with two palettes and a full size lash extension mascara. It retails for $45 but ulta was offering it for $38.
I feel like I got such a great deal as each palette comes with 6 eye shadows a blush and either an luminzer or bronzer.
 
What I look for in palettes is if I can use the palette for a whole look and not have to dabble in other random shadows or other eyeshadow palettes. It's more convenient and helps me get a lot of wear out of a palette. This kit not only has everything I'm looking for but the packaging is so cute. It has a chevron design to it making it look so chic.
 
Alright let's get to the palettes shall we. I'll start with the Be Bright palette. It's my favorite one out of the two.
 
WISH: is a semi matte beige color
BRIGHT EYES: The prettiest magenta pink you'll ever see
SEQUIN: A deep forest green almost duo chrome
MARSHMALLOW: light sheer baby pink
MARVELOUS: iridescence light grey

STARRY NIGHT: A black with silver sparkles
 
INNER LIGHT: A light pinky highlight
LOLLIPOP: baby pink
 




                                                                  Be Merry Swatches
 
EGGNOG:white matte
VERRY MERRY: olive shimmery green
BUTTERED RUM: a golden carmel
BUBBLY: pure golden shimmers
BROWN SUGAR: medium toned shadow
CHOCOLATE MOON: black with gold glitters
 
 
 
Such a good idea to add a bag to this kit. Very travel friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment