Wednesday, December 11, 2013

NYX Turn the other cheek

 
 
The Newest Nyx palette out there!!
I got mine from Ultra and was excited to see alot of the shadows were shimmery. There is 15 shadows included in this kit which is mostly comprised of neutral eyeshadows. I love palettes were you can create a whole look from withn it without using any other shadows. I thought I had found it with these. There more chalky than pigmented.

 
 
 
 
 I might not be so found of the shadows but the Blushes are mindblowing. I love all the pinks included. They appear so bright in the pan and give the cheeks the perfect dolly look.
I usually swirl the 3 pinks together to get the most amazing natural flushed look. It lasts on day on my cheeks making it one of my go to blush looks.

 
The highlights in the pan look different but when swatched they come out pretty similarly. Not very pigmented just a wash of sparkles.
 
 
So was this palette worth it for me just to use the three blushes included?
 
 
I say so, I've been looking for a pigmented bright pink for awhile so I get great use out of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment