Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Mascara Face OFF

 Out of 8 mascaras which one's will be in the top 3?
 
 
I'll review the ones that didn't make the cut first.
 
Loreal voluminous: It's a dryer consistently so it doesn't really coat all my lashes. Not something I'll repurchase.
I only bought it because it was in limited edition packaging, which anything limited edition I got to have 
 
 
Agent lash: Was something I picked up from Kohl's because it looked cool because of it's claims to apply two completely different versions of the mascara. one that lengthens and the other for volume. It's an okay mascara nothing really stands out from it.
 
Physicians Formula fake out: definitely doesn't give me the appearance of false lashes. It was just too wet of a formula
 
Clarie's 2 in 1 mascara: I don't like the regular black side of the mascara but I do like the glitter side
 
Bare minerals: It was just another okay formula mascara
 
 
 
 
 
In 3rd place
 
Revlon Lash Potion
The brush is nice and compliments the beautiful mascara tube.
It's neither a wet or dry mascara which I like.
On Revlon's website they claim it has strengthening proteins in it to give you amazing length.
I believe it is a mascara that does give more length than volume
 
 
2nd place
Tarte Lights camera lashes
    It's suppose to be a 4 in 1 mascara( Lengthening,curling,voluminous,and conditioning)
So far I've been loving it because when I wear it I don't have to pair it with any other mascaras to achieve a nice look. Tarte website also states it's powered by Olive esters which conditions,treats,and protects lashes. Nice to know it's also doing your lashes a favor.

1st Place Benefit They're Real
This is my favorite because of the Extreme Volume and length I get from it. It applies so well and stays all day. I don't know if it gives me false lashes looking lashes but I do notice my lashes a whole lot more which is something I don't get from another mascara.



1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried the Revlon Potion one but i am going to have to try it out i love the packaging! i totally agree with you about the benefit their real is the top dog! I am subscribed to Ipsy and i received the Em Cosmetics lash gallery to die for you would like it if you love benefits. Great Lash~Off! xoxo- Cyndi www.cdelbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete