Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Sephora Birthday Gift!!

I'm so pleased with the Sephora Birthday Gift this year as my Birthday is in a couple of days.
It comes with the Watts up Highlighter cream stick and the They're Real mascara! It was such a nice pair, I've been wearing both items since I received the kit.
 
The mascara is my favorite mascara ever. With the silicon brush it coats all my lashes giving them huge volume. I had once purchased this mascara earlier in the year and run out and had not bought another since I thought I could find a dupe. Well I still haven't so I'm glad I got this sample size of it.
 
Pros:* Generous amount of volume
*Wet formula mascara
           *Stays all day,Doesn't smudge
 
Cons:The price



The Highlighter is so pigmented!! It is so different from normal powder highlights that can sometimes be chalky. This cream stick gives a glow from within sheen that I have never gotten from another highlighter. The color is a light gold color that makes your skin look dewy but not greasy.
For application I run it over my fingers to warm up the product and then dot and press it on  my check bones and it just melts into your skin not inter fearing with your other makeup.
*A tip to really give your face a great pop it under your brow bone*


I just wanted to end this post saying Happy birthday to you nomatter if your birthday was yesterday or way earlier in the this year!



1 comment:

  1. I got the same gift from Sephora. The highlighter works wonders, but I'm not a fan of the mascara. It didn't do anything for me.

    http://www.lavieenmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete