Wednesday, December 11, 2013

      My New Favorite  red lip is Urban Decays revolutional lipstick in Catfight! They werent lying when they said it was going to be creamy. It's ubberly creamy and glides on unlike any lipstick I have. It's an interesting color because in the tube it looks red but on the lips it turns into a reddy pink color that I love so much.

It Claims:

To be creamy- Totally is!!
Longlasting- Yes I worn it all day and only needed to touch up once
Hydrating- Amazing so, I don't even need to put a lipgloss over it
22 shades- defiently does I havent found this particular shade in any other brands line                                       

                                                   
All I need to do is use Nyx Plush red lipliner to  keep away any feathering that could happen and I'm ready to go out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment