Monday, December 30, 2013

My Signature fragrance

 I think one of the best things is finding your signature fragrance. It's something people know you by and when you put it on it seemingly completes the outfit.
 
It took me so long to find my signature scent. I've tried out so many brands but I couldn't seem to find one. I really wanted to have a  frangerance that lasted all day and worked well with my body chemistry. I first found out about the juicy couture viva la juicy when one of friends had a tester and as soon as she sprayed its like my nose had an epiphany. Although she didn't let me have a spray I knew it was because it was so good. So last Christmas I recieved the perfume and never have I've gotten more compliments on my fragerence that I was wearing. It floured me how long it lasted because I've never experienced a fragerance that lasted till the morning till night.
 
 
 This Christmas my wonderful Husband wanted to get me the perfect gift so I hinted this set. It retails for $76 which is such a deal becasue it comes with the 1.7 oz perfume,4.2 oz body lotion,and a makeup bag.
 
 
The scent described by Sephora:
 
Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline.
Style:
Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting.
 
 
Look at how nice the inside of the bag is! So travel friendly
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment