Thursday, January 9, 2014

Physicians Formula Sexy Glow Blush In Rose


I've discovered this blush at the drugstore a couple months ago and every since I've used it daily. It retails for 11.95.
What attracted me to this product was the intricate details of the packaging, something I don't see very much at the drugstore. It has a a black fish net design over red fabric and with the high heel charm it really doe give off the sexy vibe. When you open the magnetic closer you see a stiletto print in the middle considerably more darker than the actually blush shade. The overall shade of the blush is quite natural and as stated gives a flushed glow. Most days I wear it alone on my cheeks but on days were I want a more flushed look I apply it over a pink blush and it just amplifies the color without being over the top. Applied by it self it's a pretty natural finish and just enough for everyday wear. 




 The outstanding thing about this product is the smell! yes it's amazing! Physicans Formula website states that "it has apheromone-mimicking ingredients including clinically tested Androstadienone, Cocoa Extract (aka "the Love Chemical") and ancient aphrodisiac Horny Goatweed to enhance your sexy side."
 The longevity of this blush is astonishing. I put it on in the morning and in the night it will still be perfectly. Overall its one of my favorite blushes and with Valentines day coming up I think everybody should try it to feel that much more flirty on V-day.

2 comments:

  1. I have their cashmere blush and their happy booster blush. I love them and their packaging is toooooo cute. The new nude like is sooo tempting. I enjoy most Physician's Formula products. Great review, I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also seen that they have a new Nude collection 4 eye shadow

    ReplyDelete