Monday, January 27, 2014

3 products that are $3 dollars each



Who said you couldn't get great products for cheap. Elf's makeup brand has some of the best drugstore products which most are under three dollars. Don't let the price fool you their not some cheaply throw away products but are some of my favorite.
 
Their gel eyeliner is so amazing,never have I've gotten such a pigmented black line. I glide it on and the creamy formula goes on weather I decide to do a thin or thick line. It's also stays on all day so well that by the end of the night it will still look freshly applied.
If you still don't believe how impressed I'm just look at that jet black line!



     Now I know it's not summer yet but I still wear blush like it is. Meaning I pretty much gravitate towards warm bright pinks just like Elf's Pink Passion. It looks so intense in the package but when applied on the cheeks it is the most ravishing pink flush. Pink Passion is pretty hyped so for anyone who still hasn't tried it take a peak of it next time you go to target.






 The messiest of this brow gel is definitely the testament of how much I love it. One side is a tinted gel that helps cheap brows in place and the other powder is to set it. It comes in three colors light,medium,and dark. 
This kit makes doing my brows so effortlessly. Such a time saver when I want to fool proof way to do them. 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for sharing! I recently bought the elf lip exfoliator and it's amazing. I will definitely be picking up more elf products soon.

    May from La Vie En May

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have and love pink passion. But WOW! that cream liner is super intense. I had not heard much on it, so thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete