Friday, December 13, 2013

Sephora by OPI Polishes

A Bright Pink nail polish with Sephora by opi in (Come to pappa-razzi!)
 
I have recently picked up five Sephora by OPI nail polishes to find out that these are going to or are discontinued?
Their are all gorgeous shades, I wish I would have found that out sooner. The polish in Come to pappa-razzi is extremely good! I just paired it over a bright pink nail polish and so far I haven't gotten any chips and its been 3 days.
 
                                               
I got five of them from big lots for only 1.80 each! Amazing deal considering I don't normally see such great stuff at big lots. So be sure to check your big lots and see if they have them even though the stores vary on items.
 

 

 
 
The first Nail polish is called Flurry up! and its a top coat filled with thick chunks of silver glitters
The next is Blasted Gold- It looks very iridescent,Just the prettiest gold nail polish
Then another blasted nail polish in Blasted Opalescent Gold- which it more of a coppery color
One I can't wait to try out is Lights Glammer-a,action-It holds dark fine blue glimmer particles and silver flecks of glitter(So dimensional)
Last is the one I've already talked about which is Come to pappa-razzi- a true copper base  which holds black and gold glitter chunks

 
 
I Love the formula of these polishes! Just buttery smooth and won't chip. I appreciate all the big glitter flecks that glisten even from far away.


I wish these weren't being discounting because I truly fell in love with these

No comments:

Post a Comment