Saturday, December 28, 2013

Major Discount makeup haul

I was alittle bummed going to Walmart without any beauty coupons but then I started to relize that walmart has some products marked with red stickers which turned out to be amazing clearance deals. I don't know if all walmarts have red stciker clearence items but it's worth a look to see.
 
 I've never tried out the Flower beauty line at Walmart but when I saw that some of the items had the stickers on them I jumped at the chance to try them. The two lipglosses I got were marked at clearence for 3.00 instead of the retail of 6.98. The powder foundation was 5.00 instead of 9.99.
The creme eyeshadow was only 4.00 bucks instead of 7.98.
 
With the savings I got the total was only $15 instead of 31.92!


 
 

$8.97
 These brushes and the Elf cream eyeliner were the only things not on sale but were still a great deal.
I can't wait to try out the cream eyeliner I hear good things about it.

$3.00

I looked in the hair dye secton and I found the Garnier Olia in darkest violet for only 4.50 instead of 9.99!




I always like to shop for savings and definetly stuff on clearence. I just wanted to share with you guys about the clearences I've found and hopefully your guys Walmart has clearence sales as well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nova what a deal!!! The lipglosses remind me of the YSL kinds and they're only $3!?!?!? Good bargain!! <3

    I've just followed you via GFC, looking forward to your next post love!


    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Sephora Rose Gold Eyeliner: Before & After!

    ReplyDelete