Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Loreal Double Extend Mascara




 
Big disappointment, well the white part. First the only reason I bought this was because of the claims that it made, which was that the white part would create tubes around the lashes therefore making the lashes really long so when you put on the black mascara part on your lashes they would be" Double extended".
Wrong. I waited for the white part to dry on my lashes and then added the black part, but all it did was make the black part become less intense so my lashes weren't black but like dark weird gray color. Then when I tried curling my lashes again bits of the white showed through, not a cute look.
 
I really tried to troubleshoot with this product using the white part and then using my blackest mascara with it but still the same results. I like my lashes to be jet black and it was not happening with this product until I just used the black wand part. Wow is what I use to describe the black wand part. Its one of my best mascaras. So the only problem is the white wand. The black wand is considered a straight 10.  How come the part that's suppose to make tubes on the lashes be black as well? Because maybe then the product would be unbeatable. Or maybe they could just put a little of the thickening tubes part in the mascara and make it just one mascara.
 
I continue to use just the black side and love it but still on the hunt for the perfect mascara.
Why does finding a good mascara seem like a never-ending quest
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment