Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Amazing Claire's haul $75 dollars worth of jewlery for $10 dollars

 
 
 
If you don't know about the Claires store ten for ten dollars store it's amazing. Claires stuff is pretty spendy for fashion jewelry so whenever I see the sale going on I get it. All of this stuff was a combined total of $75 dollars but with the sale it was only $10 dollars, so each was only a dollar.
 
So ususally in the back of the store they have a rack with all kinds of goodies to choose from ranging from hair accessories to jewelry to even nail polish. I can't emphasize how good of a deal it is. Were else can you go to get such a good deal.

I took a few pictures of acouple that really stood out to me and the first is this coral peace sign originally priced at $9.50. I liked it because it going to look so pretty with any summer outfits.
 
 
 
These shiny bow earrings are so sparkly and glitzy. Just perfect to glam up an outfit. Originally priced at 9.50.
 
 

 
This is quite possibly the prettiest contact lenses I've ever seen. It is so gorgeous I don't even know if I want to use it because I don't want to mess it up. I was thinking of maybe doing a lip balm diy with it. Originally priced $4.50



 
I don't know if your seeing a trend but I grabbed up all their bow things. Bows are just so girly and are fun pieces to wear. The bow bracelet looked so unique to me and originally $6.50.
The pastel pink bow necklace is this really pretty zipper necklace originally $7.50.


I didn't even know Claire's has Gel nails so I'm so excited to try them out. The back says you can get gel like anti chip under 10 minutes no UV lamp needed.
I got the colors Strawberries & Cream,Mint Green,and Dreamsicle.
These originally were selling for $7.50
 
 
I can't wait to try the nail polishes and wear the jewelry and maybe I'll do a review of the nail polishes when I try them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment