Friday, April 4, 2014

 
 
For spring 2014 Revlon has come out with five legacy lipsticks that range from early 1946 to 1999. It just shows how long Revlon has been around that they have such popular shades as far back as 1946.
I picked up two shades from fredmeyers for 5.99 on sale but originally they are 8.99. I hadn't really seen any stands set up with these any where else so I had to jump on them.
I got the colors I know I would actually wear. Jungle peach looked like the perfect peachy nude and snow peach is a bright ripe pink hue.
 
 




Snow peach looks so intense from the tube so I was alittle hesitant on getting it because I usually only wear nude lipsticks. It comes out super opaque on the lips. I used one swipe and with the creamy formula it felt hydrating as well. When I went to wipe it off it left a stain on my lip that stayed for hours.




 
The color doesn't look anything like a typical orange peach color but instead like a bright true pink. I like how the color is different from any other lipsticks I own. I now know people voted for this lipstick that dated back to 1956.
 
 


 
The next one is a nude peach color dated back to 1963.
This reminds me of an everyday color I would wear. It goes great with dramatic or barely there lipstick. I love that it is an opaque color and the least is needed to achieve the perfect nude.

 
The lasting time of the lipstick is great atleast 2 hours of wear. It's creamy formula makes application so enjoyable.



I absolutely love both of these lipsticks and have already gotten alot of use out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment