Saturday, March 29, 2014

NEW wet n wild Spring 2014 Brushes

 I love looking around at the new makeup displays at Kmart they seem to always have the stuff stocked.
 I was not even aware that Wet n Wild had new brushes coming out. I looked them up and apparently they are their addition to the Springs 2014 collection.
They were also having a buy one get the other wet n wild product half off so I got the bronzer brush for 2.99 and the eyeshadow brush for only .50 cents.
 
Of course I had to pick up the flat eyeshadow brush. I could never have enough of flat eyeshadow brushes. Since eyeshadow brushes soak up the product its hard to resuse them. So I'm glad I got this one in my arsenal. The blue brisols of this brush are so darling and cute. The brush hair is natural fibers which don't always give the softnest I prefer in brushes. It's not terrible scracthing but not terrible soft,somewhere in the middle. When I apply it on my eye I don't notice any irritation from it.
I love the brushes sleek black matte design making it look way more expensive than a dollar!
 
 
Next brush was the bronzer blush. Unlike the brisols of the eyeshadow brush these were more coarse. When I tried to put on my bronzer with this it came out blotching and didn't blend out the line it left.
 
If your wanting to try out a brush from the collection I would say pick the eyshadow brush because it's the cheapest and the one you could get the most use out of.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment