Friday, March 28, 2014

Wet N Wild Carnival in RIO

 
Carnival in Rio is a shimmer powder from Wet n wild. It retails for around six dollars. It's described as a bronzer but I use it as a blush.
It's a baked powder with veining of orange and deep brown colors.
When swirled together it gives a nice burnt orange color.
 
 Since my mac blush had hit pan I was looking through the drugstore to see if I could find a dupe and surprisingly wet n wild shimmer powder worked out to be a dupe.
The First difference I noticed was that the Mac Sunbasque blush is 6 grams and carnival in rio is 11.3 grams.
As you can see you get way more product from the Wet N Wild Powder. Also the mac blush is 21 dollars. So theres also a huge difference in price.
 
When swatched I could not tell a big difference from the applications. Wet n Wilds carnival in Rio is just a tad bit more golden. If you've ever had interest in Mac's Sunbasque give wet n wilds powder a chance first and to see if the color is right for you.
Wet n Wild has really stepped it up in their cosmetics quality I remember I time were I would walk past them in the drugstore but now their the first place I check because of the great low prices and the quality for it exceeds it!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment