Thursday, March 6, 2014

5 Spring Essentials

 
I want to share with you five essentials that are going to get me through the Spring.
 
 
 
I love lotion like no other. I have a box full of them with dozens overflowing. I accredit my love of lotion from my urge to buy lotions according to the seasons. During different season I like to pick out festive scents and since it's soon to be spring I want to smell like flowers.The bath and body works Sweet pea is my perfect spring scent. It has quite a potent scent which I love because the scent lasts so long.
 
 
What would Spring be without a pastel mint color??
A lot of companies have come out with mint colors so finding one shouldn't be a problem. I didn't wanted to buy a mint color for so long because I thought my collection was complete but I'm glad I purchased it. If I could wear a mint color on my nails all the time I would. I'm glad I tried the mint color on my nails because if not I would never know how good mint looks.

 Now usually I would have picked a body spray instead of a perfume for Spring but this Fallen Vixen perfume from Rue 21 is similar to a body spray. The longevity of the perfume doesn't last so long so it could be considered a body spray. The scent is a light vanilla smell. I think the thing to remember is pick a scent that you would be able to throw in your purse and spray whenever you want a refresher.
 
 
For Jewelry I'm going to wearing brightly colored jem jewelry. I notice colored jem jewelry brightens my complexion up. I got these at Old Navy but I do notice a lot of stores have this trend. I'm excited to go out and look for more styles of this trend.

The first thing I thought when I saw this lip balm is how it looks like a egg. With Easter coming up I thought this would be perfect for me to have. I got my scent in Strawberry which smells so fruity. great for days where i just want to soften my lips with chapstick.







No comments:

Post a Comment