Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Kim Kardazzle Palette

 When I first got this product I didn't know how well it was going to work. Like Celebrity perfumes some are cheap, but since this was a neutral eyeshadow set I thought it wouldn't hurt to try. Kim has quite changed from her past black smoky eyes and has now gone for the natural gold hues of shadows.
 
This palette has three great metallic shadows that are my favorite in it. Their the three last ones on the bottom right. I wet my brush before applying these because it makes the metallic finish so much brighter. I'm so pleased that they put a coppery orange color in it because it really completes any eyeshadow look I do.
 
The top colors are cool tones matte neutrals. I like the smoky grey one out of the entire row. It's the second to the last on the top row. Who would have guessed that grey would look so great with bronze shadows.
 
 
 
The shadows have great color payoff and from the pictures you can tell I've been using these colors quite a lot. I do not even need to pick colors from other palettes to complete a look. I'm quite amazed at ow well I love these shadows but the blushes and highlighters could use more pigmentation. The peach blush included is so light a frosty that it barely shows up. I also do not use the two highlighters it comes with. One is a peach highlighter and the other is a cream. The eyeshadows are so soft in texture but the blushes lack that texture and you almost have to scrap to get any product.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 I would recommend this palette if you want to find some affordable metallic bronze shadows for spring and summer. It retails for 12.99 at Ulta



2 comments:

  1. I have been so wanting to try this palette and don't think I've seen anyone review it so far! Thanks for sharing!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could barely get my hands on it.
    Everytime my ulta had it they said it sold out so quick.
    The eyeshadows are pretty great quality

    ReplyDelete