Friday, February 28, 2014

$13.99 22 pc brush set

 
I Love putting on makeup and it's even more of a pleasure when I can put it on using the prettiest brushes I've ever seen. I found this set on eBay and I was amazed to find out it was only $13.99. For 22 brushes I couldn't resist. It even comes with a pouch so it would be perfect for travel.So when I started my search for new brushes I decided to try this set out and see if it was worth it.



I'll start with the first four face brushes in the pouch. The first is a really big powder brush which is so soft and fluffy. It's a dream to sweep over the face.  It doesn't feel to be any type of real hair but artificial fibre. The handle is a bit bigger than most other brush companies but it doesn't cause any discomfort when using. The foundation brush has the texture of a stiff brush but the softness as well. So you can get the product on and also buff it with the brush.
 
(Top to Bottom)foundation brush,big powder brush,blush brush, blush brush
I'm also partial to their blush brushes. One is the right size not to big or small.The other seems the most interesting.The squareness of it is unique. As you can see in the picture below it has a flat top perfect for stippling on your brush which gives you a natural look from your blush.



Also added in the kit is a small fan brush. I've always wanted a fan brush but have never taken the plunge and bought one. Boy do I love this one. I love having a brush designated just for highlighter. Before I would just use my blush brush for highlighter but the next time I would use blush I would always get some of the residue from the highlighter making my blush application have quite a bit more shimmer.
 
 
 

This kit also comes with another fan brush but this one is a ginormous brush that I'm not so sure how to use it. I like it but I don't know how practical it is to use on the face. Maybe it could be used as a body brush,to apply body shimmer.



Onto some of the gorgeous pinky eye brushes. They seem to be pretty good sizes for the eyes. Theres a good mix of variations of brushes here. Some slanted brushes and regular flat brushes for patting on shadows with. I like how their soft making putting on shadow such a delight.
 
There are so much other brushes that I haven't mentioned because it would be so long if I had to review and take pictures of 22 brushes. What I can say is this kit has it all. From lip brushes to a brow comb its pretty well rounded. Even a sponge tip smugger tip.
 
I love how much brushes this kit has because brushes get dirty so easy that its nice to have a back up blush brush while your washing the other one. Another thing that is so apparent is the beautiful white and pink brush colors.
Best thing like I keep talking talking about is the softness of the brushes. How did the people make them so soft??
They feel as soft as my rabbit even though their artificial material.
Good thing I have my bunny because if not I would be temped to always feel the softness of the brushes.


This set was so worth it for me. If you appriate pink as much as me this might be something for you. I mean can you imagine how pretty this would look on your vanity.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this set, looks so cute and girly :) And I really like how these brushes look in the cup, thanks for sharing:)
    would you like to follow each othe via GFC ? I already follow you <3

    http://liz-breygel.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete