Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Stila Sweet Treats Bronzing Powder

 This bronzer was such a perfect Valentines day gift for me. I mean common it looks like chocolate and its makeup!



 It was released around the time for Valentines day exciting my heart so. Stila always releases some sort of affordable blush or bronzer around Valentines day with just the cutest packaging.




The bronzer comes with three distinct colors a brightening peach color,light gold, and a matte deep brown.
Swirled all together it creates a brightened matte medium brown color. I like the fact that it is not a one dimensional color. If you want to use it as a all over bronzing powder than just lightly swirl the colors together. If you want to contour with it I would recommend just using the deep brown color.
 
On answering which skin tones it would best match I would say a broad range because of the color versatility. I'm mid toned and I would say this works great as my contour color.
 
 
 
 
 
  I've fallen in love with this product so much. Not only is the packaging cute but the powder is a complete winner. At only $14 dollars for a high end bronzer it's still. I would say to still see if Ulta still has this available for sale.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment