Monday, February 24, 2014

Highlighters Of Three

 
 
 
Let's go through these three highlighters and see how well they perform. 
 
The benefit girl meets pearl is a cream base highlighter of a light pinky shade. It is the sheerest color out of the three because when you blend it out you just get a nice sheen. I was so impressed that it dried pretty fast because some cream products stay goopy.
It also lasted the whole day on my face without fading over messing up my makeup underneath it. It is also not an over the top highlighter so I can apply all over my face and not look like a disco ball. I just get the nicest glowy skin with this product and highly recommend it if you want a suble glowy highlighter. It retails for $30 but it comes with so much product I know I'll get great use out of it becausue I use it everyday.
 


Girl Meets Pearl,Watts up,Mary Lou
 
 
 
 
I received the benefit watts up from Sephora as the birthday gift and even though its a travel size it still has a lot of product to it. Unlike the girl meets pearl you don't want to apply this over your entire face. It is a extremely pigmented gold champagne color that comes off so noticeable on the face. With saying that I only put it on the top of my cheek bones and make sure to blend it out. Make sure to sure rub and warm it up with you fingers first because its a drier cream product. The full size retails for $30
 

 
 
Now onto the The Balm Mary manizer highlighter. I've hit pan already which is very rare for me on a highlighter. It is literally such a pigmented champagne color that goes so well with my skin tone. Just like with the watts up highlighter its best to be light handed with this.
I apply this one under my brow bone,down my nose and cheek bones. It is an instant perk me up for the face. It livens it up and really accentuation my cheekbones. Mary lou is really a fool proof highlighter. It blends so effortlessly that I know this highlighter will be a staple in my makeup collection. I don't only use this product on my face it also looks so good on legs and neck area!
It retails for $24


2 comments:

  1. I totally want the Mary Lou Manizer! I am not a fan of the Watts up - I got it from the birthday gift too. Great post!

    Have a nice day,

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the Mary Lou manizer has changed how I looked at highlighters. I use to think they weren't a neccessity in my makeup routinue but now I see how much of a difference they make.

    ReplyDelete