Monday, February 24, 2014

Maybelline Color Tattoos

 
 

 


Tough as Taupe is the first color tattoo I purchased. Its this matte dark gray color. When I used this as a base I noticed that it immediately darkened any colors I put on top of it. Making my eyeshadow colors look very dark almost muddy like. So now when I wear it I only used it as a cream eyeshadow. The lasting power is very good and with its tacky consistency it stays on all day. It is also on the dry side so when you blend it you have to be quick before it stains.


 
Next is the beloved bad to the bronze that everybody seems to love. The color is a burnished bronze iridescent color.It has a metallic finish that is almost blinding. Now this one is better used as a base. It lets the others colors shine through and helps to keep the fall out of other shadows to a minimal. Bad to the bronze is really something everybody could use because of its versatility. Even alone as a eyeshadow it looks two dimensional because of its gorgeous sheen. I like to use it on my bottom lash line and it really makes my eyes pop and wont smear down my face.


 
I've been on the hunt for a bold gold color that was also shimmery and that's exactly what Gold rush is. This one has the glitter out of the three. Unlike bad to the bronze this one has chunkier glitter to it.
I love it under bronze shadows because it just adds more hints of shimmer that I adore. I'm really into the most shimmer I can get from a shadow. This shadow really deliveries in every aspect I wanted. I had almost given up on finding the perfect bold gold shadow. Its going to be a great addition for pairing of my spring and summer shadows.
 
 
 
These retail for around $7 depending on where you go and so worth the money!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment