Thursday, February 6, 2014

Baby Skin Primer

 
A little story on getting this primer......
 
I was on a mission to find this one night. So all of my dinner at Arby's was clouded with thoughts on this baby. As I ate my basic Arby's sandwich my mind drifted into the ideals of how this would work. Would it really be as good people said? Would I finally find the affordable primer I've been searching for?
My mind twirled around such notions that I barely ate any of my beloved curly fries. While curly fries are good makeup is better.
As I finally finished up my meal I grew more excited about the baby skin. I hoped in the car and anticipated every minute to the Walgreens. The glow of the Walgreen's sign had never been so beautiful to me. Saying I was excited about the product was a understatement.
 
I stepped into the makeup section and my eyes searched so adoringly at all the Maybelline products but I couldn't find it. I checked again as if my eyes were simply playing a trick on me. Disappointment began to overtake me. Not wanting to give up I walked up the makeup aisle and searched the other makeup company's products. I was beginning to think that maybe the employers could have gotten mixed up and could have placed it in the wrong spot.
Walking back down the aile I decided to look one more time and there it was in the bottom of the Maybelline product display. If only I had bent down lower to the bottom section. I didn't think about it and graped it right off and wanted to do the Smeagol dance from the Lord Of The Rings when he finally got the Ring from Frodo.
But I did not do the dance on account my husband who accompanied on the mission would have gotten a little weirded out and especially the workers as well.
So after sparing myself embarrassment I just took it up to the cashier but don't be dismayed because I did do the dance in my mind.
 
 

So when I got home I immediately tried it on my hand and it has the silkiest texture I've ever felt from a primer. It comes out clear as a gel formula and when I put it on it does really blur my pores. My foundation goes on extremely well. This is exactly what I've been searching for in a primer. Affordable and helps to give me a smooth canvas for the whole day. I feel like this makeup mission I was on was completed. Does it ever feel like a mission to you to go on the hunt for some anticipated products?


As Smeagol would say this is "My Precious" makeup primer

No comments:

Post a Comment